Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Skipped A Day, So Sue Me/ Day 23

Yesterday was a weird day for me. I spent the morning looking for a psychologist, and the rest of the day waiting for my mom to get home and work with me. I watched too much TV, but what else is there to do? My dad said to not worry about the job hunt or anything else for now, because we need to find a psychologist first.

This morning, my mom went into surgery. Don't worry, it was a minor one. They put a scope down her throat. She went under, so now she is going to sleep the rest of the day. I am looking forward to Farmer's Market again today. I am a bit nervous, because I want to help Pat again, but I don't know if I did a good enough job last time for him to ask again. Even if he doesn't, I finally have the money to buy some elk meat. :D I am also going to buy some mozzarella. I can't wait. I am going to be hungry all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment