Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 24

So, today I woke up feeling really sick. I don't want to gross you out with the details, but suffice to say, it wasn't pretty. The symptoms are off and on, and I am hoping to finish typing this before I feel badly again. Yesterday, I went to the farmer's market early to watch everyone set up. There are only two more weeks left, and that makes me a little bit sad. I mean, what am I going to do on Wednesdays now? I know that it is reasonable to realize that farmer's markets are not year round, because their product is not year round. The thing to do is get information from the ones that are year round, and buy from them if possible after the market is over. That will be very difficult, but I will try it. Of course, that is dependent on my being able to find a job, and make money. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment